Saturday, May 09, 2009

The Lovely Life of Me

Hello All!

My name is Carissa. I am 23 years old and from Johnson City,TN right in the middle of the Great Smoky Mountains. It is a beautiful place to live. I am a very outgoing person. I love to be with my family and friends they're what makes my world go 'round. Also, I love to travel and be on the go. Summer is the best season ever!! Being able to be out in the warm weather and being able to do stuff like camping, going to amusement parks, going to the beach and just being able to enjoy the nice rays of sunshine is the life.

I hope my site Simple Home Remedies will come to use for you and whomever else. If there is any specific things you would like me to post that will benefit you or anyone else. Please feel free to let me know. I will do my best to help each and everyone out.


Thanks for visiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment